The health and safety of our valued patients and staff members is of the utmost importance to us here at Pembina Valley Dental. As such we have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation and keeping up to date with the recommendations of the Public Health Agency of Canada and Manitoba Dental Association.
In doing our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we will not be treating patients with any of the following:
- Fever and/or onset of cough or flu-like symptoms.
- Travelled outside of Canada/USA within the last 14 days.
- Come in close contact with a person who has a confirmed or potential case of COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Come in contact with a person with a respiratory illness, who has travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
- Tested Positive for the COVID-19 infection.
If you have an appointment scheduled with us and fit any of the above criteria, please call us at 204-325-4774 within 48 hours of your appointment to reschedule. If you are unsure if you should reschedule, please call us for advice prior to your appointment.
There may be fees associated with rescheduling or cancelling your appointment if not done 48 hours prior.
If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider for medical advice.
Rest assured that we have always followed or exceeded the guidelines set out by Public Health and Manitoba Dental Association for infection control.
We thank-you for your cooperation and understanding! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.